Location: Austintown, Ohio
GENERAL DENTIST NEEDED IN AUSTINTOWN, OH
Refresh Dental, part of the NADG team, has an opportunity for a part time General Dentist in our well-established, prosperous practice, located in Austintown, OH.
Why working with us makes sense:
- Choose to Practice Group Dentistry, not Corporate Dentistry
- We believe in and implement best-in-class dentistry, every patient, every time
- Ample time is given to every patient during their visit
- Our patients leave extremely satisfied, their experience means everything to us and our team
- True clinical autonomy, dentist is responsible for full comprehensive care: diagnosis, treatment, follow up and maintenance allowing you to build trusted relationships with patients
- Dedicated clinical support team, to include hygienists and EFDAs
- Modern facility and equipment
- Partnership opportunity after 1 year
Competitive Benefits and Compensation
- Company sponsored CE Courses and Mastery Classes (Implant Mastery)
- Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Relocation or Sign on bonus for select locations *offered at company's discretion
About the practice:
Refresh Dental provides excellent dental care in and surrounding the Youngtown area. Offering both industry-leading dental technology and a compassionate, patient-first approach -- a combination that enables us to provide the best possible dental care for our patients. We believe in and implement best-in-class dentistry, so our patients leave extremely satisfied as their experience means everything to us and our team.
- Perfect opportunity for best-in-class mentorship. Well established practice with heavy patient volume.
- Friday and Saturday 8 to 5 schedule
- Multimillion dollar producing practice
- Work alongside seasoned dentist and a dedicated and supportive staff.
- Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
- Maintaining an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
- Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree-accredited dental school
- Completion of a post-doctoral residency program for all specialists
- Current/Active license in good standing in this state (or eligible to obtain)
- Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
Ready to learn more about our opportunities:
Explore all Dentist/Specialist Opportunities
Contact: Demetria Davis, Dentist Recruiter
Office Phone: 912-210-6760
North American Dental Group (NADG) is a dental services organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. The company was founded in 2008 driven by a mission to offer best-in-class dental care to every patient at every visit. We achieve our mission by providing non-clinical administrative services to more than 240+ affiliated dental practices across 15 states.
Learn more about NADG: FOCUS: NADG Culture |ACTION: Care Cycle | SUCCESS: Next Steps
Check out our website at: https://nadentalgroup.com/
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer